This App and its inherent services are provided by Quickezapps LLC, which also serves as the responsible entity, or controller, for purposes of Data Protection Act 1988 by the United States of America and under the General Data Protection Regulation by the EU, alias EU 2016/979. Quickezapps LLC is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this App. This statement provides information on how Quickezapps LLC collects and uses personally identifiable data in connection with this App, as well as about the protocols Quickezapps LLC employs to safeguard the privacy of its users. Quickezeapps takes the need for proper disclosure very seriously and wants each user storing data on this App to understand our rules and processes.
What sort of data is collected, stored and processed?
Quickezapps LLC uses, through the service HostEvent, personally identifiable data collected as part of your interaction with the App to optimize user experience and for other purposes as set out below.
When you access the Quickezapps LLC App, Quickezapps LLC collects certain technical information like your web browser, the operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and similar information and uses it for the technical operation of the App as well as statistical purposes. However, this sort of data cannot be used to identify you.
If and to the extent that you voluntarily provide Quickezapps LLC with additional information about yourself, including areas of interest, Quickezapps LLC may also use such data to provide you with information on other offers. Whether and how it does so depends on the manner in which you transmit data and your consent to certain forms of contact, as prescribed by applicable law.
Cookies and Web Beacons
In order to make navigating the App easier, cookies (small text files stored in a user’s browser) or web beacons (electronic images that allow a App to count users who have visited a certain section or used a certain cookie) to collect aggregated data such as anonymized IP addresses (see below), domains, browser types and sections visited. HostEvent may (now or in the future) uses third-party software as Google Analytics (see below).
Third-party software data collection
As we have already expressed in this policy and in the Terms and Conditions document, we may use (now or in the future) one or more third-party software for various purposes as navigation analysis and related uses. In any case and under any aspect, we do not directly disclose any type of information collected from our users.
Option to receive advertisements
On the registration form, and also later in the user area, you will be given the option to subscribe to our newsletter. By giving your optional, express and separate consent, you allow us to use your data ─ to the extent you permit ─ for the purpose of marketing our products.
At any time, you can:
– object to the use of your email address for the electronic transmission of advertising messages free of charge;
– object to the use of your data for purposes of advertising, market surveys or polling free of charge.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In which cases are personally identifiable data shared with third parties?
We may enable the HostEvent affiliated companies to present their products and services on our App to contact customers in their respective countries. If you register or request information using the contact form, we will transfer the entered data to the local company near you, who will then reply and send the requested information or offers for your country.
In some cases, personal data may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, as well as to third parties, if doing so is necessary to ensure or otherwise facilitates compliance with legal and official obligations and directives, or for the purposes set forth above.
SECTION 1 – What information do we collect, and what do we use it for?
When you browse our app, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We also remember what activity you make through the App.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – Legal basis
When you provide us with personal data to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order (if we will allow in-App purchases), we use it to be able to complete those actions only and for no other purposes.
Providing this information is not a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, and you are not obliged to provide this personal data.
If we ask for your personal data for another reason, like marketing, we will ask you directly for your expressed consent and use your information on that basis.
- SECTION 3 – Data CollectedWe may collect, during your in-App registration and/or during one or more in-App sessions, your username, email address, phone number and related personal information. We also may collect the sections of the App you visit in any session and your approximate location.
SECTION 4 – How we handle your information
To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
All payment related information are collected by our payment processing partners whose terms and conditions of offering services should be carefully understood before making any payments. In no way will #Quickezapps LLC be responsible for any acts or omissions of Payment Processing Partners. You may be required by the Payment Processing Partners to enter into an agreement directly with such Payment Processing Partners.
We generally store information for up to three year. We may store (aggregated) data longer if needed for tax or accounting reasons.
Transfer of your personal data
You should also know that your personal data may be transferred from your home country to other different country (it depends where the server is located) around the world or to our service providers. If you are a USA resident, this can mean that we also transfer data to countries that will offer an adequate level of protection for your personal data. When we transfer this data, we will do so only when we have put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
- Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
- You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly in your case.
Sharing your personal data
We may disclose your personal data if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
If our business is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 5 – Cookies
Here is a list of cookies and similar technologies that are used when you use our site or store.
In particular, we may use following cookie types:
_session_id. A unique number that is only stored for the duration of your in-App session. This allows us to store analytics information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_visit. No data is stored with this analytics cookie. It is used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits, and is deleted 30 minutes after your last visit.
_uniq. No data is stored with this analytics cookie. It counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer and expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day.
_secure_session_id. This is a functional cookie with a unique token. It is used to secure your in-App session, and is stored for the duration of your session.
SECTION 6 – Your rights
You have the right to request access to your personal data that we process. You also have the right to:
– Rectify incorrect personal data or erase it in certain circumstances.
– Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
– Receive your data so that you can use it elsewhere (data portability).
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time but we would like to point out that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the date that you withdrew your consent. You can withdraw your consent by connecting with us on support@hostEvent.net or unsubscribe.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you do not know who your supervisory authority is, please contact us and we will tell you.
SECTION 7 – Your rights under GDPR
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with the Owner to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data.Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data.Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification.Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint.Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document (email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org). These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
When we need to update this policy
- We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
- When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.